The Isle of Wight Cultural Education Partnership comprises cultural organisations including heritage, arts, libraries and museums, artists and school teachers from across the Island. We have members from youth organisations, local councils and other interested parties too.
There’s more information about the CEP on our blog.
There is a dedicated newsletter for teachers available which tells you about the latest news and events for schools and families with a Cultural (arts and heritage) focus. Teachers who sign up to this newsletter automatically become the Cultural Champion for their school. Sign up to the Teachers newsletter.
Current member organisations include:
- The New Carnival Company
- Isle of Wight Heritage Services
- The Isle of Wight Literary Festival
- Ventnor Exchange
- The Shipwreck Centre and Maritime Museum
- Archaeology Discovery Centre
- Dimbola Museum and Galleries
- Quay Arts
- Eccleston George
- Platform One
- Isle of Wight Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Classic Boat Museum
- Brading Roman Villa
- Dinosaur Isle
- Carisbrooke Castle Museum
- Isle of Wight Library Service
- Ryde Carnival Association
- Isle of Wight Music Hub
- English Heritage
Schools involved in the CEP include: