The Isle of Wight Cultural Education Partnership comprises cultural organisations including heritage, arts, libraries and museums, artists and school teachers from across the Island. We have members from youth organisations, local councils and other interested parties too.
There’s more information about the CEP on our blog.
There is a dedicated newsletter for teachers available which tells you about the latest news and events for schools and families with a Cultural (arts and heritage) focus. Teachers who sign up to this newsletter automatically become the Cultural Champion for their school. Sign up to the Teachers newsletter.
Current member organisations signed up to the Partnership Agreement include:
- The New Carnival Company
- Isle of Wight Heritage Services
- The Isle of Wight Literary Festival
- Ventnor Exchange
- Quay Arts
- Platform One
- Isle of Wight Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Brading Roman Villa
- Isle of Wight Library Service
- Isle of Wight Music Hub
- English Heritage
- The Shipwreck Centre and Maritime Museum
- Quay Crafts
- The Arts Society at Quay Arts
- The Earth Museum
- Independent Arts
Schools involved in the CEP include:
Affiliated organisations include:
- Dimbola Museum and Galleries
- Eccleston George
- Classic Boat Museum
- Dinosaur Isle
- Carisbrooke Castle Museum
- Ryde Carnival Association
Artswork remains an organisation who oversees the work of the IWCEP as an advisory body.